Friday, August 10, 2007

italian english for laughs

hi
 
i thought this was too funny to let it go
 
A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an
animated conversation. An American woman is sitting across from them.
The woman isn't paying attention to their conversation at first, but her
attention is grabbed when she hears one of the men says:
"Emma come firsta. Den I come.
Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more.
Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."
"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pig," shouts the lady indignantly.
"In this country, we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex
lives........"
"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa
tellin' my frienda how to spella ' Mississippi '."

 
I BET YOU'LL READ THIS AGAIN!!!


Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

1 comment:

xxxx said...

You bet I did have to read it again and am trying not to laugh so hard cos everyone else is asleep and they might think that I have comletely lost my mabbles