Monday, August 4, 2008

Broken Pieces, Hurts by a trusted Friend

Dear friend

I have to write this mail painfully to you. I came to you as a friend and sought your help.
To do business for a while from your quarters
little did i know i'd go through what am going through now.
The period i stayed with you is in no doubt a beautiful recollection
of the times we had together,
We played golf together...the boys day out we had together
and all the fun of watching drama unfold right before us,
entertainment and the music and the works.
It was something I’ve always been grateful about.

I came to work with you of my own voluntary basis.
No one forced me to it and I was glad you came through for me that way.

Yet I have heard things said to have emanated from you.
Things which if I had known they would be letting me go through the current pain am in I’d have thought twice before I came to you
You are buddies with my principal partner.
My partner knows from you that when I was working with you i'd come to the work late every day........Reaally???????????
You and my partner hatched out a plan......supposedly to capture the lose me and keep the dog in its kernel
You sat down together with my partner and planned to reign on this my behavior,
supposedly I was always out late with time wasters....(read women-[no mention if they added value to the business or not]) and always taking them out for movies and places etc.
I am shocked that the underlying reason for purpoting to help me get my own premises was not at all about me being independent but your warped concern that i was squandering my partners resources with the supposed time wasters.

Friend, this is the information you used to give to my partner, I understand.
But you went ahead and passed it to a third party....like you bragging about it that you and my partner did organise things....,that you made sure i was joined by some workers who would pry on me.....
that as if that was not enough you organised so that my partners accounts assistants would join me so that i'd be compelled to spend more time with them and moreover they would check my waywardness
I feel grossly misrepresented, and moreover much abused by your actions.

When I came to you,
I did tell you that I was choosing you, so that I could be accountable to you for everything.
On this basis, whenever I was out, I’d tell you where I was,
not because I was bent on doing evil as it has been purported but to let you know as a brothers keeper;
that way I knew I was in a better position to be sensible in all I did.
Many times you brought up the subject of money and asked my opinion and I gave you my true opinion.
In other words, I was keeping it real with you. For you to misrepresent these facts to your friend and to others whom I may not know, this is truly heartbreaking.

I endeavored to go with you for many lunch dates and business functions.
In my view, it was always a man to man talk and walk. I don’t remember once recommending anything that would make for inchastity.
Oh man of immense integrity it looks like in those times of questions and queries, your only interest was to catch me on something and tell the Corporate auditor about it.

You, YOU forget that that You have shared many things with me that I have not shared with anyone. Tell me what would happen to you if i broke my silence about your little sins?
You my accountability partner, I feel wronged grossly by you.
Using the info i gave you day by day, you presented it to my partner in such a way my partner thought I was lying to them and therefore used your words to try to catch me in the wrong.
NOW the taxman is on my neck.....she demands that i show the true expenses that were for the company and those for me as an individual.
The good book teaches us how to correct erring people.
You needed to let me know exactly where I went wrong before you spoke to people about me. Maybe you told my partner so that i get sorted and know how to behave?????.
But why do you go telling people about how you people came up with this plan; that you arranged so that I could stop being out for most of the time? Did you consider the business i was doing out that time?

My dear Partner....You have chosen the way to walk in and who to believe in.
My pal has made you his slave mentally.
I am truly shocked by this information I have received.
I now understand why you have been asking a thousand and one questions about my operations...
from today i wont answer any.........just let your friend tell you what he knows.

Many thanks for this misrepresentation.

No comments: