Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Doing it my way

Sometimes my life just don't make sense at all
The mountains look so big and my faith just seems so small
When I wake up in the night I feel the dark
Its so hot inside my soul, I swear there must be blisters on my heart

Surrender don't come natural to me
This stubborn heart of mine is bent on taking the solo road
But I've beat my head against so many walls
I wonder what would it hurt to let go this time
Your grace rings out so deep it makes my resistance seem so weak

So hold me Jesus cause I'm shaking like a leaf
You have been king of my glory now wont you be my Prince of peace?

Take the wheel, take it from my hands cause I cant do this on my own
I'm letting go so give me one more chance and save me from this road I'm on

6 comments:

Maua said...

Finding this post has brought much revelation my way, that I can't do it alone.

I feel much joy, knowing that I'm not the only one seeing the big mountain. My faith is so faint and at times I think I doubt if He can really see me, coz my voice is gone and I can't even yell to get His attention.

Prettylyf said...

Let go and let God...with Him all is well. Be still and know He is God

xxxx said...

Maua,
He sees the real you, hears those unvoiced prayers and calls that you send up his way. He is close enough to hold you when you are weak and near enough to hold you when you cry.

What I am learning is to let Him be whatever I need Him to be cos it hurts too much to be on my own.

There is going to be a brighter day soon so dont give up

Pretty couldnt agree more

Maua said...

Where art thee extravagancegrace and joyunspeakable? Where art thee????????????

joyunspeakable2011 said...

here....just here....looking...too much pressure from work....thanks Maua..you never give up

xxxx said...

Maua still around swamped by work and other issues but still rejoicing