I'm not sure on the order of priority so here we go!
1. I do not own a mirror in my house. I have no idea why but I have just never seen the point of having one. My friend says I am modest, another one says I need a mirror in my house. Some do not believe I don't own one because I dress well and they wonder how I know the clothes are right. Its a feeling, I have to feel what I wear otherwise we are not going anywhere-I like that.
2. I have a great sense of fashion-whatever I pick looks good and authentic-so its hard convincing my friends that I sometimes pick my clothes from tush-
3. I love high heels because I think they are sexy and make one look good-but I can't walk in them-I try and sometimes I pull through-those are the shoes I never give out-if I cannot wear them I will look at them!
4. Grey's anatomy is currently rocking my world, Parachute Band's Amazing is in my ear right now
5. I am a die hard fun of Kumbamba Radio
6. I do not like people who repeat things, it bores me to tears.
7. And speaking of tears, I'm not the everyday teary girl. I don't cry over movies or when people die-I cry over things yes, but when I do its bad-real bad and sometimes you wouldn't expect.
8. I find it funny and weird if you may that people break up and make up over and over. I'm the kind who when we break up that's it, I mean if it didn't work the first time what makes you think it will this time? and no we can't be friends!(well, at least not immediately).
9. I love electronics-phones, cameras, music systems, ipods you name it. And yes, I repair my own when they have issues.
I'm a good cook, very good one at that. I like the good things of life, I love dearly, wholeheartedly, I smile from my heart, I laugh from deep within.