Saturday, April 4, 2009

BLACK FOREST CAKE

Imagine Black forest cake
hairy, many bushes, trees bake
treasure Island not fake
Raisins in it sweet i take

pleasure hides in there
sweetness dwells in here
sugar deep down there
chocolate taste out of this world

I hold my knife in my hands
the cake inviting and daring
the sharp of it to penetrate
black forest cake's pleasure
is to be eaten up

My knife eager to slice you
to cut through your softness
feel the power of your sweetness
feel the crisp of the fruit raisins in you

My tongue trembles after you
Saliva full in the mouth
anticipating the whole
not minding the sugar levels

My tongue your tremble does feel
how fragile you are.....so supple
completely weak as my knife slices you
Limb and resigned from declining
you too wanna go down my mouth

8 comments:

Our Kid said...

Applause.

Shishi said...

How im addicted to black forest

Shishi said...

How im addicted to black forest

Shiko-Msa said...

Yum! Now I want Black Forest.

xxxx said...

Could I have mine with extra cream and custard please?

Cante said...

Interesrting man!

Anonymous said...

aya I am off to Sheraton for a treat

joyunspeakable2011 said...

Our K...was that the noise i heard from your side of the wall? thnks anyway.

Shishi...too much of it can kill

Shiko-msa....any chance that you got lost to partake of it?

EG, custard? woooow now you are feeling me

Cante...hehehehe

BS.....How cool is that?

thanks pals