Friday, April 3, 2009

You threw my underwear away




Tatters..covered nothing
rugged...had grown discloured
smelly....you said it was
disused.....had seen better days
you threw my underwear away....

litters...all the years...frothing
mugged..like it was marred
silly...oops.... alas!
abused...had been bitter days
you threw my underwear away...

Ill fitting you said it was
exposing all my wares, made you embarassed
I grew to love it....
like the moon doesn't forget its place at night
so was my underwear to me

Saunters...not caring for a thing
bagged in by a craving so tarred
billy the he goat as he often does
loosed kid bin litter diss
My underwear thrown away

2 comments:

gladys said...

i loooooove the title lol

joyunspeakable2011 said...

Gladys....you to brave...others chickened out